French Bakery for Breakfast without International Gateway?

burtchmom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how you get to the French bakery for breakfast without using the International Gateway? We will be arriving via monorail from BLT, and I know the countries are usually roped off until 11am...

Thanks! We haven't been there since the refurb...so excited to enjoy breakfast there!

Does anyone know how you get to the French bakery for breakfast without using the International Gateway? We will be arriving via monorail from BLT, and I know the countries are usually roped off until 11am...

You will be able to walk past Canada and United Kingdom and then across the English Channel Bridge to France when the Park opens at 9:00 AM.:)

There are ropes between Norway and China and France and Morocco until 11:00 AM.:)

The bakery is open from 9-9 and from 9-10 on Friday and Saturday during Food and Wine.:)

You will be able to walk past Canada and United Kingdom and then across the English Channel Bridge to France when the Park opens at 9:00 AM.:)

There are ropes between Norway and China and France and Morocco until 11:00 AM.:)

The bakery is open from 9-9 and from 9-10 on Friday and Saturday during Food and Wine.:)

Awesome - thanks! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter