Freezing cold, Hot, Wet & Cold Again TR-2011 with a tribute to Born 2 Fish!

Thanks for reading! Things are pretty sparse around here, but i'm not going any where. Even if I am nekkid!:lmao:

Just checked out you camping photos. We've always wanted to go to Rainbow springs as it's only about 15 minutes from us but it's so hard to get into! I love the thirsty raccoon picture from Ft. Desoto!! Also the kids are adorable, makes me wish I had cute little ones to photograph....guess I got to wait for grandkids! Thanks for sharing all your pics.

Just checked out you camping photos. We've always wanted to go to Rainbow springs as it's only about 15 minutes from us but it's so hard to get into! I love the thirsty raccoon picture from Ft. Desoto!! Also the kids are adorable, makes me wish I had cute little ones to photograph....guess I got to wait for grandkids! Thanks for sharing all your pics.

Rainbow Springs was a disaster from start to finish for us. From the bathhouse without hot water, the horseflies, and the dirty pool, it was a ridiculous trip. The campground was nice since they redid it, but it lacked shade throughout. I would go back, but my wife probably would not. Somehow we still managed to have a good time.

ftwildernessrick- sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Here's the pics I promised of the tailgate "thingy" :goodvibes

Top side:

golfcarttailgate001.jpg

Side view: notches cut out to fit over aluminum ramps

golfcarttailgate003.jpg

I bumped this trip report back up because "stefa70" just did a AWESOME trip report and great pics,,

and I am just SOOOO home sick right now,
this helps me.

I agree she did do an awesome job... Thanks for sharing....and thanks for bumping it up so we could all enjoy her pictures and her trip report...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter