Free Vacation Planning DVD?

DisneyDarlingness

DIS Veteran
Over a month ago I put in a request for the 2016 free vacation planning DVD for WDW and Disneyland, but haven't received them, so yesterday I went online to try to put in another request, only to discover that all the links have been changed and I couldn't find the free DVDs for WDW and Disneyland anywhere (only for Aulani, DCL, and Adventures by Disney). Has anyone else run into this? Seems early to be changing the content for 2017 - are they no longer offering these free vacation planning DVDs?

I think you just stumbled on a change to more of the new help me plan part of the website and no more planning dvd...

I think this youtube is the 2016 dvd:

I think you just stumbled on a change to more of the new help me plan part of the website and no more planning dvd...

I think this youtube is the 2016 dvd:

Thanks for the reply! I didn't realize they were changing the website that way - too bad, I got the free DVD once years ago and loved it (saved it) and was hoping to get the new one - now I wish I had requested it in January. Oh well. Thanks for the link. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of the DVD. I received mine early in the year.

I put in a request for a plan in DVD back in January! Never got it. My trip was in the beginning of June. Now we are back from the trip and still never got the DVD! I got one 2 years ago in the mail right away. But this time it never came.

I requested one about 5 weeks ago and got it within 2 weeks. Weird that they're not showing up now.

I do not even have a DVD player to put a DVD in, the last time I had one was 2009. I just go on line and look it up on Youtube

I got the last one I requested....I think about 2 months ago? However I neglected to consider that I know longer have a dvd player set up.

I put in a request for a DVC dvd last month and I still haven't received it:confused3 At the end of this year I'll be planning my 2017 WDW trip and I'm hoping to get a vacation planning dvd so I hope they will still make them by then...

someone mentioned in another thread it's on netflix now.. might be part of the deal for netflix to get all of disney videos..

you can also find them on youtube and some googling for any of hte past ones.

I finally got the husband to agree to Disneyland for us and the 5 kids. I ordered the planning video about 2 weeks ago. So two weeks ago the option for dvd was still there. It did however give me the option to view online instead but I wanted the dvd. I hope they at least send the ones that ordered before they took the DVDs option away.

I couldn't find it on Netflix last night but did find it on YouTube.

Glad I'm not the only one. Put in my request quite a while ago- I know with streaming it might seem pointless but I'd like to see them still offered for at least a few more years.

I put in the request for the DVD on 5/31. I received it within 2 weeks later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter