Free upgrades? How???

krahema

Earning My Ears
I've seen some posters mention that they were able to get a free upgrade (i.e. upgrade from Navigators Verrandah room to a regular verrandah room). Anyone know how to "make" yourself lucky enough for this to happen?

Also, how do you make a specific room request? (i.e. an obstructed verrandah room).

Thanks! Everyone here is so friendly and helpful!!

Free upgrades are at the SOLE DISCRETION of DCL. There is no way to "make yourself lucky" for this to happen. :)

As for the obstructed view rooms, you would simply request one of those Cat. 7 rooms when making your booking.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Free upgrades are pretty much a mystery, as I'm sure others will vouch for.
If you want a specific request, you can simply ask for it and DCL will give it to you as long as it is available. If you book through a travel agent, just let them know and they can make the request for you.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

See like me.,, EVERY ONE of my Disney cruises they call and beg me... Oh Ann please please take the Walt Disney Suite we really MUST upgrade you since you are such a lucky person.. But being the kind soul that I am I politely decline and let someone else have it. I have learned to be satiated with my cat. 6 (kinda like my standard cake ;) )
:jester:

Actually no one knows the logic behind the complimentary upgrades they appear to happen more often on the wonder than the magic. As for requesting a certain cabin you certainly may and if it is available (and you can afford it) they will reserve it for you.

Hey there Ann,

EVERY ONE of my Disney cruises they call and beg me... Oh Ann please please take the Walt Disney Suite we really MUST upgrade you since you are such a lucky person.. But being the kind soul that I am I politely decline and let someone else have it.

I believe the Walt Disney Suite has gone to your plow man's family...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter