Free transfers if you let RCCL book a pre-cruise hotel???

Ned Land

Mouseketeer
This is what a sales rep just told me on the phone. Does anyone have any details on this or is there information on a web site that details this? This sounds like a good deal to me.

I thought I read that some hotels offer shuttle, but you'd have to check with the hotel. Haven't heard of RCL itself offering a shuttle service (but doesn't mean that they don't exist)

This is in reference to a London cruise out of Southampton which requires a good 100 minute drive or so from London. RCCL says transfers from the airport are $101/person one way, so free transfers from a hotel would be huge.

Transfers from the hotel to the pier are commonly included when booking your hotel through any cruise line, but they are not "free". The per person hotel rate they offer includes the transfers, and often the taxes too. It will not be as low a hotel rate as booking the hotel on your own would be, but is often worth it for the convenience of the transfer.

Sort of like "free dining" at Disney, not actually free if you have to give up a promotional room rate and book a rack rate room to get it, but still worth it for lots of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter