free texting?

aagee

Mouseketeer
my husband got an I-phone for Christmas. we don't have a texting package, since we don't text that much. but, I would be interested in a free texting app, if anyone can recommend a decent one?

thanks

my husband got an I-phone for Christmas. we don't have a texting package, since we don't text that much. but, I would be interested in a free texting app, if anyone can recommend a decent one?

thanks

My DD8 uses text plus and so do her friends. We have had no problems so far and it has been about a year.

Whatsapp is a free iphone app that I use to text my friends overseas. It works wonderfully for me!

My kids use Pinger on their devices (one has an iphone with Page Plus and the other has an ipod touch). The only issue with Pinger is that if you don't use it for X amount of time (can't remember) they give your number away. I don't know if it is the same with Text Free.

However, all of these apps only work in wifi. So if he is out and about without wifi he won't be able to text.

We use touch. Works on wifi and cellular data.

I've always used Google Voice for texting, but the one thing I don't like is it doesn't support Short Codes.

Do any of the mentioned texting services support Short Codes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter