Free strollers for AP Holders???

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
Hi there! I'm at work and don't have my passes with me so I can't check this on line. So of course, I go to the best source of Disney info ever...the DIS!!

My husband swears that we get free stroller rentals at the parks. We've always brought our own strollers so we've never checked into this. Now we are two days away from our next trip and we need to know!!!

Can anyone confirm this? Do AP holders get free stroller rental? Or maybe it's Disney VISA cardholders?

Either one would work for us.

Thanks for your help, DIS'ers!

:wizard: I don't know for sure (not an AP holder or have the Disney Visa LOL) but I think I have read here that Disney Visa users can get free stroller rentals but only in Disneyland. Hopefully someone else will come along who knows better! Have a great trip! :goodvibes

Thanks!!

I just saw another post on the cost of rentals and their only $10 a day, so that's not too bad.

What about stroller availability. Our little one still takes morning naps so we usually don't get to the parks until 10 or so. Are strollers usually available by then?

We've never gotten a free rental for being an AP holder. I do know that during the MNSSHP and MVMCP everyone got a free rental. Didn't have to be an AP holder for that.

I've never gotten a free rental with an AP.

I think read something in my Disney Visa bill about free rentals at DL not WDW.

ETA
I just checked the Disney Visa site, it is DL not WDW

To answer your question about availabilty. I have never had a problem getting a stroller. No matter what time we arrived at the park. We visit in the summertime, when it is very busy, and I have never seen them run out of strollers.

You should have no problems. I love the rental strollers, I may be in the minority, but I find them to be very convenient. DD used them from age 3 untill she was 7. She did not have a problem napping in them, I would bring a beach towel in my backpack so she would have a pillow, "also good for drying off after rain showers and water rides".

THanks for the tips Becca!
We've found that bringing our own stroller is such a pain, especially if we ride the buses from the resort.

I hope we have the same good luck with them as you have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter