Free Silver Jewelery

virginiamama said:
How do you know what page of the schedule they are on?

As far as I know you just have to look at the schedule Amyn posted and find the item that they're on (they are on page 16 now).

what is the web site....

I want to check it out!!!!!!!!!

The quality of the jewelry is decent.....you are getting a deal but not getting the best silver out there. It's an affordable way to have a silver jewelry collection.

Just be aware that if you don't see the backside of the jewelry, it's a guessing game as to what you'll get. I ordered a ring that was like a celtic filligree, thinking the filligree went around the entire ring -- it didn't. But for the price, can't complain too mcuh.

Just wondering how much money you silverjewelryclub affiliates are earning off of disboards referrals?

flagdaytwins said:
Just wondering how much money you silverjewelryclub affiliates are earning off of disboards referrals?

As far as I know no one is getting any money from disboard referrals. If you read the affiliate program page it says you get a banner on your web page and then as people click on it and buy things THAT is when you get paid for it.

I've been watching again recently... anyone else think this pendant is COMPLETELY ridiculous????

crazypendant.jpg

KarenAylwood said:
As far as I know no one is getting any money from disboard referrals. If you read the affiliate program page it says you get a banner on your web page and then as people click on it and buy things THAT is when you get paid for it.

I've been watching again recently... anyone else think this pendant is COMPLETELY ridiculous????

crazypendant.jpg

I don't know, it almost looks like Cinderellas carriage! (very pumkin like). I kind of like it though. :teeth:

I haven't looked for a while. I have a lot, and gave a lot for Chirstmas last year. It is very addicting. (my new bad habbit is ebay.) If anyone is getting kick back I think I should though! :rotfl:

KarenAylwood said:

crazypendant.jpg

Yup, I thought the same thing when I saw that this morning. Weird!!

are those batwings on Cinderella's carriage?

I am not crazy about the anchor/dolphin tail looking thing I keep seeing lately.

I thought I had broken my habit - but I ordered 3 things in the past week or so -- I need to bury that site somewhere

TinkerBess_SnowTori said:
are those batwings on Cinderella's carriage?

I am not crazy about the anchor/dolphin tail looking thing I keep seeing lately.

I thought I had broken my habit - but I ordered 3 things in the past week or so -- I need to bury that site somewhere

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

I agree, I need to not go to the site. I have enough jewlery. However I can't stay away from my sliver jewlery sisters! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter