Free sandwich @ Earl of Sandwich

Becgaz

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this has already been posted about but I've just gone on EOS website and if you join up to their e club you get a free sandwich on your birthday and the voucher is valid for 1 month (I may have told a teeny fib about DH's DOB to get him a voucher too.
I also signed up on the USA site and you also get a free chocolate brownie for signing up!

The link to the French site is http://www.earlofsandwich.fr/

Thought I'd share- I love a good caprese, it wil taste even better free! :) x

Its fine to just sign up in the USA site. I did months ago and got brownie voucher and had my disney birthday start of nov. Printed off a few of each vouchers And over the week last week we had 4 free sandwiches and 2 brownies. No questions asked no need to order anything else at all. Completely free food. My favourite. Lol

When do you get the voucher for your free sandwich? Is it sent before your birthday or on your birthday?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I think you get an email around your birthday for you to print off.
I got my free brownie voucher straight away and it's only valid until December so no use for my trip in March :(

So if I sign us all up now and say our birthdays are all in the next 2 weeks by the time we go on 8th they should have sent a voucher through for each of us to use??
I signed up to the American site last night and got my voucher for a brownie this morning so that was good but no mention of my birthday sandwich.

I'm sorry I'm not 100% certain how it works but I think that should be fine. I think they just send you a voucher like the brownie one with an expiry date on it. The only thing I do know is you have to use a different email address for each person. X

We got our email(s) overnight (USA time, like 2AM) the night after we signed up (as in, signed up yesterday afternoon, got email around 2AM this morning). A "Welcome" email with the free brownie coupon for all who register, and, in a separate email, a birthday coupon for a free sandwich since DS birthday is next week. If we were already registered, I'm not sure how far in advance the birthday coupon comes, but assume it comes at least a week in advance, as that is when DS birthday is in our case!

We just enjoyed one of our free EOS sandwiches for dinner tonight in Disney Village...between a free sandwich and fountain soft drinks with free refills, it was simply wonderful!!

:thumbsup2

I registered myself a few days ago and had the free brownie by the next day but still haven't had the free sandwich even though I said my birthday was a few days ago???

When we registered, our "birthdays" ;) were about 3 days AFTER the day we registered. And we got free brownie and free birthday sandwich coupon at the same time overnight (within a few minutes of each other according to time stamp on the email).

Sorry to bring this back up, but has anyone tried this recently? I've just had a quick look on their facebook page and someone has commented that the vouchers were refused at DLRP. Is anyone able to confirm?

It appears you can only sign up to American locations. I would guess that means the vouchers are only accepted in America now

Sparkygeezer said:
It appears you can only sign up to American locations. I would guess that means the vouchers are only accepted in America now

Is this true? I signed just to get the voucher.

I didn't even receive a voucher and my birthday was last Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter