• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Printable Attraction Cheatsheets

These are wonderful! I only wish I could be this organized!!! Thank You!

Obviously I am a bit obsessive with organizing our itinerary for any trip we take, but Disney is next level stuff. There is just so much to do and see it is very easy to overwhelm yourself with planning and FOMO. If you saw my itinerary chart it puts this all to shame lol.

I feel like if you take the time to really think through your days at least it can give you a solid framework that allows you to hit as many attractions as possible and make everyone in your party happy.

Since all of the tough thinking and decision making is done ahead of time it also allows for more relaxation, spontaneity and living the moment - rare for a Disney trip, but very important considering the cost and pressure a trip like this carries. If you have kids, they feed off of the parents attitude, positive or negative. It's very easy to lose yourself on any vacation and doubly so at Disney.

I know there are some people out there who prefer not to deal with any of it and hire an agent, but I wouldn't have the stomach to do that. The planning phase for me is almost as fun as the experience itself, so I guess I'm a real dreamer.

I believe a lot of the members on this forum share that sentiment as well, so it feels good to be able to share this stuff. If even one kid gets to enjoy a ride their parents never knew existed because of the work i've shared it is all worthwhile to me.

Appreciate the replies. I hope all of you and yours have great trips!

These look fantastic - I really could have used this years ago when I started bringing my family to WDW! It's great of you to share.

One thing I was specifically paying attention to was the air conditioning column, since my next trip is in August! I know this info isn't always readily available, but I think you may have missed a few. I am fairly certain that at least Princess Fairytale Hall and Royal Sommerhus (Anna & Elsa meet) are air conditioned, including the indoor portion of their queues. My girls are no longer interested in meeting princesses, but we did spend a fair bit of time in those lines in the past. 😉

This is a wonderful help being as it is a first time visit for my family next week. I was beginning to feel like I needed a degree in Disney otherwise. :) Thank you so much!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This is VERY helpful especially for a newbie like me. I'm going to WDW in June for my first trip and this makes the planning so much easier. Very much appreciated!

These look fantastic - I really could have used this years ago when I started bringing my family to WDW! It's great of you to share.

One thing I was specifically paying attention to was the air conditioning column, since my next trip is in August! I know this info isn't always readily available, but I think you may have missed a few. I am fairly certain that at least Princess Fairytale Hall and Royal Sommerhus (Anna & Elsa meet) are air conditioned, including the indoor portion of their queues. My girls are no longer interested in meeting princesses, but we did spend a fair bit of time in those lines in the past. 😉

That was the toughest column to figure out for me since its been a couple of years since the last time we visited. I was doing a lot of digging to make that as accurate as possible, must have missed those.

I'll make those changes, thanks for the feedback!

Attachments

• EP.pdf
    591.8 KB · Views: 49
  • MK.pdf
    539.4 KB · Views: 61
Well done! Will use these with our friends as we plan our FPs and overall touring plans.

I was looking around for cheatsheets that outlined all of the rides within each park and couldn't find any good ones.

So I decided to design them myself. They are really great cheatsheets for each of the 4 major Disney parks and I wanted to share them with everyone here.

• Organized by land
• If they are Air Conditioned (those listed with "1/2" are partial AC)
• An overall rating that I assigned to each ride for all ages, taken from multiple sources/online polls.
• Ride Time/Duration
• Height Restrictions
• If it is a FP+ ride and if it should be used or not. This is a little subjective depending on the rider(s), based on wait times.
• A small description of the ride with some useful notes

Also included are 4 blank columns for a family of 4. If you print this out you use a single column for each family member:

- Add a green star if its a can't miss ride or if you have FP+ booked
- Add a green check mark if you'd like to go
- Add a red X if you don't
- Add a black ? if you are unsure

This makes things a lot easier in the planning phase.

If anyone catches any mistakes please let me know and I will update.
these are amazing!! Do you have the templates readily available? I'd like to modify them just for my family's preferences.

these are amazing!! Do you have the templates readily available? I'd like to modify them just for my family's preferences.

I built them in Adobe Indesign. So if you have Adobe CC or Indesign I can send you the file and you can make changes.

Another option would be to open the PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Pro. You can edit the PDF and change the text, provided you have the correct fonts - or you could replace them but then it wouldnt look as pretty :hippie:

I built them in Adobe Indesign. So if you have Adobe CC or Indesign I can send you the file and you can make changes.

Another option would be to open the PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Pro. You can edit the PDF and change the text, provided you have the correct fonts - or you could replace them but then it wouldnt look as pretty :hippie:

I guess that explains why they look so much better than the ones I do in Excel. :) I couldn't hope to achieve your level of design. I just wish they had the attraction type (like I mentioned in my previous post). The people I'd be handing these over to would want to know if it was a ride, a museum, a show, a character meet and greet, etc...

unfortunately, I don't have adobe cc or indesign. I'll try to see what I can do in acrobat pro

Wow. These are fantastic. So much info in one place. I can't imagine how much time it must have taken to develop these!

It would be awesome if these were somehow available in an app and you could select the ride and it would show you the current wait times, if its down, etc. Almost like a better version of touringplans line app. I love touringplans but they could use some of your design talent because their app is ugly!!

Wow. These are fantastic. So much info in one place. I can't imagine how much time it must have taken to develop these!

It would be awesome if these were somehow available in an app and you could select the ride and it would show you the current wait times, if its down, etc. Almost like a better version of touringplans line app. I love touringplans but they could use some of your design talent because their app is ugly!!

Thanks, yeah I have the lines app as well. Awesome concept and works well but i agree it could use a little housekeeping and fresh look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter