• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Pins, etc.

akline

Mouseketeer
Hi All .. I heard you can get free pins for birthdays and special events. Does anyone know where I can get these? Thanks!

Just to clarify, these are not trading pins. They are big round metal buttons with the appropriate occasion printed on it.

The birthday one I got they have a blank spot on it and the CM who gives you the button writes your name real big on it.

Hope this helps

joxer1014 is right, these are not trading pins. They are large buttons with the occassion on it (birthday, anniversary, 1st trip, etc.), and a space to write your name. You can get these at any Guest Relations window at any Disney theme park.

Enjoy!

We got ours at the front desk at check in. It was noted on our reservation that it was our anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter