Free Park Admission

jklmw

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if Disney allows free admission at a certain time during the day/night. I.E. Six Flags would let you in for free after 9:00 p.m, just wondering if Disney does this...probably not.

Does anyone know if Disney allows free admission at a certain time during the day/night. I.E. Six Flags would let you in for free after 9:00 p.m, just wondering if Disney does this...probably not.
:rotfl:
Holy moly....not that IS funny.

You know what would be a GREAT idea?

If you have a one-day, one-park pass, they should let you go to another park during, say, the last hour or two of the day. It would give you a taste of that park and maybe make you want to go back the next day. Plus, if you're spending the day in MK, you would still be able to go see Fantasmic or one of the other nighttime shows. Given how much repeat-business Disney gets, it might very likely convince people to, on their next trip, get the park hoppers!

Now I didn't mean to make anyone laugh, but seriously...Six flags does it, and when we go in a couple of weeks we are only going to the resort and not to the parks and while my parents babysit at night my Dh and I were looking for something to do...btw, we always do park hopper, which is the best invention especially with a 2 and 4 year old

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter