free mini-golf passes from package

Our magic bands should arrive soon. I don't remember how many people are included in the free round of mini golf? Is there a round for each person on the package?

Our magic bands should arrive soon. I don't remember how many people are included in the free round of mini golf? Is there a round for each person on the package?

Four vouchers per reservation, regardless of how many are in the room.

We just got back and did the mini golf. My son and I did the “pro” course as we love that course without all the normal mini golf stuff of windmills and such.

Couple of things..

1. You get a credit card style awards card with the Magic Bands. WIITH the vouchers. We just assumed the card came loaded, but when we showed up at 1pm to play, the CM said without the voucher, no free play. I was just going to suck it up, but he let us play for free. He said if it was for the other stuff (like the water sprites etc) no way could you go without the voucher, Not sure what the card really does.

2. Getting there without a cab/Uber. Take a bus to Hollywood Studios. Then follow path to right and get on the boat to Swan/Dolphin. Then leave the docks, walk right down the middle path between the Swan and Dolphin. That path dumps you at the road across from the mini golf. Take 3-5 min walk from the docks.

So don’t be intimidated by the “ride” or afraid there is no direct bus. The other course looks fun and was pretty busy so you have a choice which one to play.

Hope this helps

We just got back and did the mini golf. My son and I did the “pro” course as we love that course without all the normal mini golf stuff of windmills and such.

Couple of things..

1. You get a credit card style awards card with the Magic Bands. WIITH the vouchers. We just assumed the card came loaded, but when we showed up at 1pm to play, the CM said without the voucher, no free play. I was just going to suck it up, but he let us play for free. He said if it was for the other stuff (like the water sprites etc) no way could you go without the voucher, Not sure what the card really does.

2. Getting there without a cab/Uber. Take a bus to Hollywood Studios. Then follow path to right and get on the boat to Swan/Dolphin. Then leave the docks, walk right down the middle path between the Swan and Dolphin. That path dumps you at the road across from the mini golf. Take 3-5 min walk from the docks.

So don’t be intimidated by the “ride” or afraid there is no direct bus. The other course looks fun and was pretty busy so you have a choice which one to play.

Hope this helps

Thank you for posting this really helpful information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter