Free Legoland tickets

I bought these last week. Paid £122 for Universal which was about £10 more expensive than Travel Republic but I thought it was worth it. Tickets arrived 2 days later in a lovely big wallet. Legoland tickets are 14 day unlimited although I doubt we will have time to go more than once. Will go at the end of holiday midweek when i have heard Legoland quite quiet so should get on everything. Looking forward to doing something different this year. Husband and son lego mad, especially Star Wars.

I'm really stuck on what to do about this!

We arrive into Orlando on the 17th staying at universal royal pacific stay for 7 nights then transfer to SSR,

We know that Universal sadly is likely to be packed due to Diagon alley rumoured to open that wk,
The boys want to do a good few days at both universal parks, a day at sea world and maybe wet & wild or Aquatica however id personally rather not spend a fortune on tickets since we have 14 day ultimates for disney and with 5 of us another £1000 in tickets is a lot

All the boys which includes hubby LOVE Legoland! Especially Starwars!

The reason I decided to split stay was also so is be closer to the shops like the Mall and outlets plus Walmart which I barely got 15mins at last trip while we ran around looking for bigger hand luggage cases after realising we had brought way too much again!! lmao!

So is it worth the distance?
My dad lives in Florida so he could get us sea world residents rate and come with us for the day leaving us to just buy universal ticket and not visit Aquatica or wet and wild but do Legoland instead,?

Is it easy to get to? I suppose I could hire a car for the day any ideas on price? " I've never done that before"
Or is there another way I could get there with a reasonable cost

Thanks

we booked this offer last year and also got a voucher to book free travel leaving from one of the outlets I think. It might be worth emailing to see if it still includes this.

I suppose I could hire a car for the day any ideas on price? " I've never done that before"

Just priced up a 1 day rental at the end of Sept from Disney Car Care centre:

Intermediate SUV (Ford Escape) would cost £39.84

Price includes tank of gas which is almost worth as much as you would pay for the rental.

we booked this offer last year and also got a voucher to book free travel leaving from one of the outlets I think. It might be worth emailing to see if it still includes this.

It does .... Exactly the same as last years

Just priced up a 1 day rental at the end of Sept from Disney Car Care centre:

Intermediate SUV (Ford Escape) would cost £39.84

Price includes tank of gas which is almost worth as much as you would pay for the rental.

Wow that's a great price! I would def do that then, and prob do it the day before we transfer to SSR so that I could save on the Taxi then drop it off after
That way I could stop off at Walmart to get what I wanted for the disney part too!
Bonus lol

Thanks a lot for that Wayne :) ill have a look at the site!

Wow that's a great price! I would def do that then, and prob do it the day before we transfer to SSR so that I could save on the Taxi then drop it off after
That way I could stop off at Walmart to get what I wanted for the disney part too!
Bonus lol

Thanks a lot for that Wayne :) ill have a look at the site!

I didn't tell you which site, :rotfl2:
it was with Virgin holidays http://www.virginholidays.co.uk/travel-extras/car-hire

Car hire = £33.85 click to book then add Gold for £5.99, that gives 3 drivers and tank of gas. Total = £39.84

Most sites will not allow you to add gold under a set amount of days(5 or 7 usually) but VH still allow it for now, meaning you get a tank of gas for £5.99.

Thanks Wayne,

My niece and her family are coming with us this year. Her DDs are 5 and 9 so this will be fantastic. Just bought their WDW tickets and am really pleased with this offer. The last one was for a dinner with a magic show and none of us fancied that. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi can anyone tell me if there names on the lego tickets as I am buying the universal tickets for our party of teens but would want to use the legoland ones on the younger ones who are not going to universal (thus can different people use the universal and lego tickets). Also are there any dates on the legoland tickets so if we didn't get time to go on this visit how ave we long have we got to go back and use them.

Thanks

Hi can anyone tell me if there names on the lego tickets as I am buying the universal tickets for our party of teens but would want to use the legoland ones on the younger ones who are not going to universal (thus can different people use the universal and lego tickets). Also are there any dates on the legoland tickets so if we didn't get time to go on this visit how ave we long have we got to go back and use them.

Thanks

I don't know about names on tickets but I do believe they have to be activated by December?
I'm sure somebody else will no more x

Ours have come through and they are a sheet of paper which just has the name of the person who made the booking and then room underneath to write the guest name, you have 1 year from date of purchase and expires. 14 days after first use! :)

Oh and you get a complimentary bus voucher too!

Debs x

Thanks for this Wayneg I've booked my universal tickets and got the free Legoland tickets and also 2x kids eat free cards.
Much appreciated that you posted this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter