Free government COVID tests AGAIN - Round 2: starting 11/20/23

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
The other thread went south, so I'm starting a new one.

Please keep this thread INFORMATIONAL ONLY. Some people really want the free tests. I know this is the DIS, and people just can't help themselves, but refrain from posting here if you do not want a test. Go back and post on the other thread if you want to debate this. Scroll past this one.

The government issued COVID tests are being offered AGAIN, starting today. If you ordered and received them a month ago, you CAN receive this NEW batch of 4 tests AGAIN.

EDITED: If you haven't ordered them before, you can order 8 now. Thanks for that info @Moliphino! :thumbsup2

https://www.covid.gov/tests

Last edited:
Thank you for the heads up - I needed more tests since I failed to order them last time they were offered free.

Thank you. I like having these tests around just in case. We brought 2 tests from the last mailed batch with us to Disneyland. Fortunately no symptoms before or after so we didn’t use. If any of us get symptoms around Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays these will come in handy as step 1. Same goes for WDW trip next month.

DH and I still haven’t gotten sick, or tested positive in the few tests we took when near other sick people. Part of me wishes to get it over with but please - no sooner than next year!

Reactions: slo

Thanks for posting. I will definitely order some tests. We just had Covid last month and we used our last box of tests.

The other thread went south, so I'm starting a new one.

Please keep this thread INFORMATIONAL ONLY. Some people really want the free tests. I know this is the DIS, and people just can't help themselves, but refrain from posting here if you do not want a test. Go back and post on the other thread if you want to debate this. Scroll past this one.

The government issued COVID tests are being offered AGAIN, starting today. If you ordered and received them a month ago, you CAN receive this NEW batch of 4 tests AGAIN. If you haven't ordered them before, you can do so now.

https://www.covid.gov/tests
Thanks for the info!

Thanks, @Imzadi. Just ordered for ourselves and Natalie also. As a medical person, Vince has access to what he and family need.

So many thank yous :thanks: for posting this.
I placed one order for me and I placed one order for my DD20. Hopefully one of the orders will get her before or during her Christmas break so she can take her order back to school with her.

Thanks again! :wave:

Thank you. I like having these tests around just in case. We brought 2 tests from the last mailed batch with us to Disneyland. Fortunately no symptoms before or after so we didn’t use. If any of us get symptoms around Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays these will come in handy as step 1. Same goes for WDW trip next month.

DH and I still haven’t gotten sick, or tested positive in the few tests we took when near other sick people. Part of me wishes to get it over with but please - no sooner than next year!
Great idea - it never occurred for me to take this with us. I will add it to my packing list :thumbsup2

Thanks! I thought the slimy little beast had finally caught me, but I managed to escape its grasp once again. Thankfully it's just a miserable cold.

Not really free, but good to get something for my tax dollars for a change. ;)

Thanks though - always good to have around

Thank you! I just ordered another round and passed the word along to my sister, who works in a hotel. The employees there like to order whenever they are available since they work directly with the public.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter