Free face painting in Bugsland?

agamble

DIS Veteran
Mice Chat reported that there is face painting in Bugsland and kids' crafts. Does anyone know if this is free face painting like during last summer's Superhero celebration?

I believe it is. They have a whole "Blueberry Scout Jamboree" near the entrance (just past Mater), with some short tables for kids to color, and a scavenger hunt throughout Bugs Land. Then when you finish, you say the Blueberry Scout oath and a paper crown. It's pretty fun seeing a group of 6 adults (myself included) saying the oath and wearing paper crowns!

The face painting was around there and there was no payment option.

I believe it is. They have a whole "Blueberry Scout Jamboree" near the entrance (just past Mater), with some short tables for kids to color, and a scavenger hunt throughout Bugs Land. Then when you finish, you say the Blueberry Scout oath and a paper crown. It's pretty fun seeing a group of 6 adults (myself included) saying the oath and wearing paper crowns!

The face painting was around there and there was no payment option.

Thank you for the update. We will look for this next week when we visit. My kids enjoyed having their faces painted last year. It was a nice extra as we won't pay those kind of prices for face painting, but so nice that it was free.

Thank you for the update. We will look for this next week when we visit. My kids enjoyed having their faces painted last year. It was a nice extra as we won't pay those kind of prices for face painting, but so nice that it was free.
Please let us know if it is available, I am with you in that I would not pay the prices they usually ask but will try it for free.

Please let us know if it is available, I am with you in that I would not pay the prices they usually ask but will try it for free.
Mice chat replied to my comment and said the face painting and crafts are both free.

The crafts were free today, but face painting is between $14 and $19 depending on the design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter