Free drinks on RCCL...

gumbypee

DIS Veteran
What kind of free drinks can I get (will be on Rhapsody) at lunch and dinner. Any juices or lemonade?

I don't drink tea or coffee LOL so I am hoping for a little variety. then again I can always buy a coke or two.

There will be "from concentrate" juices and probably lemonade and probably some fruit-waters at lunch. (Where they put fruit into water)

Yes I believe that RCL has lemonade in the dining rooms and buffet as well as the usual iced tea and coffee. at least it was that way on the Explorer OTS a few years ago. At breakfast you can usually get the concentrate version of OJ, apple juice, probably cranberry, etc. I think you can pay extra for fresh squeezed OJ.

On Liberty there was lemonade, mango water, strawberry kiwi water. There was a sunny D type OJ in the morning.
I checked in a six pack of Ocean Spray cran-mango and bottled water in a duffle bag. it was sent to the "naughty room" but one i showed the crew it wasnt alcohol, i got the bag back and was sent on my way. I akso brought individual tubes of powdered drink mix but I didn't use them as I was fine with what windjammer had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter