FREE Disneyland Vacation Planning Videos

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
Your FREE planning videos will include:
  • A complete tour of the 4 Theme parks, 2 Water Parks and over 20 Resort hotels at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
  • A tour of the Disneyland Resort in California, including 2 Theme Parks and 3 Resort hotels
  • Affordable ways to play and stay during your Disney vacation, plus personalized tips, and information on special events
  • Click Here

Has this been updated recently? We have one from our last vacation, but I was curious if there is anything new before we ask for another one.

Not sure if it's a new one or not, but they will not ship them to UK or Australia. If you have a friend in the States you might be able to get one sent there and then to you. In Australia, via our website, we can order the Aussie version which isn't anything like the US version. You can watch the videos on line.

I gave up on these after they used WDW videos and photos in place of the DL versions of several rides in 2014 and 2015.

Yeah, I tried ordering those two months ago. They never came, so I emailed Disney to ask about it. They said "at this time the pre-arrival planning DVDs are on hold". Dumb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter