Free disney stick family decals

I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came a couple of days ago. I left it on the kitchen counter for my wife to look at. Well, she did. She said it was "awful" and threw it away. Oh well.

You ordered it and she threw it away?

I ordered one a few weeks ago and it came a couple of days ago. I left it on the kitchen counter for my wife to look at. Well, she did. She said it was "awful" and threw it away. Oh well.

Wow. Even if she didn't like it she could have left it for you to take to work or something. DH and I don't throw each other's things away no matter how awful we think the things are.

I finally got mine! It's cute but I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. It was also accompanied by a brochure on "adult fun" at WDW so then I realized the whole promo exists to collect demographics on your family. :laughing:

Man, that's harsh.

I made ours like a month ago and I can't wait for it to arrive!!

I'm waiting for mine to arrive. How easily do they come off? I've never had any sort of sticker on my car. I'm sure I don't want it off anytime soon, but if I sell the car down the road . . . .

I'm waiting for mine to arrive. How easily do they come off? I've never had any sort of sticker on my car. I'm sure I don't want it off anytime soon, but if I sell the car down the road . . . .

To add to earlier discussion, it took 5 weeks for my decal to arrive.

It does say for indoor use only, and outdoor use may cause damage.

I am a little confused as to how they intended for them to be used???

It is SO cute and very neat and special that it was free. But I thought "decal" implied it was going to be a sticky removable decal for the car, and not a bumper sticker type sticker. Do they mean it to be a wall sticker? And if so, they do not state it is removable...

In conclusion, thank you for the free, adorable sticker Disney!! Now where do I put it...:scratchin

To add to earlier discussion, it took 5 weeks for my decal to arrive.

It does say for indoor use only, and outdoor use may cause damage.

I am a little confused as to how they intended for them to be used???

It is SO cute and very neat and special that it was free. But I thought "decal" implied it was going to be a sticky removable decal for the car, and not a bumper sticker type sticker. Do they mean it to be a wall sticker? And if so, they do not state it is removable...

In conclusion, thank you for the free, adorable sticker Disney!! Now where do I put it...:scratchin

I received mine a couple weeks ago. But I'm wondering the same thing, where to put it?

Hopefully others that received one will comment and give us both some ideas!

Got mine as well. I'm thinking of putting it in the laundry room for a little whimsy. Not sure where though...

Got mine as well. I'm thinking of putting it in the laundry room for a little whimsy. Not sure where though...

Hmmm, I just thought of an idea to get a nice plaque style piece of wood, or the type of wood you see for all those fun quote signs you hang up, and stick the sticker on that! :yay:

I got mine last week and have been wondering the same thing ever since. When it says "may cause damage", does that mean to the decal, or to whatever you stick it on outside (i.e. a car)? I'm worried now the purple background might run onto my car. (I've seen on another blog that people are putting them on their cars anyway.) If it's just the decal that messes up, I don't care about that. Hmm, could be that the sticky stuff wouldn't come off a car windown either.

Might be a cute way to decorate a change jar :scratchin. I like the idea of adding it to a piece of wood too. I'm not going to take my chance with the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter