Free Dining watch September 2017

tink15823

DIS Veteran
I am hoping for free dining September 7th -16th . I know it's early to watch for a free dinning offer we have always gone Mid September or late September . Does anyone know if free dinning has ever been offered that early in September ? We have two rooms booked at All Star Sports . We will have a 4 teenagers and myself and DH .

Last edited:

I'm hoping for free dining for the end of September! Keeping my fingers crossed that fall deals are better than what the bounce back was and will include september!

Does any one know if Free dinning is usually offered for the Cabins at Wilderness campground in September?:smickey::tink:

We're planning for 9/23-9/30 and really hoping for free dining! Looking to stay at a moderate in 2 rooms with 5 adults and 1 child (11 yrs).

Do you think they will still have the free dining in September now that Food and Wine has been moved back a month?

Hello! I'll be there 9/26-10/4 hoping for free dining. I'll be staying at Pop and will upgrade to regular dining plan :D

It's been a few years since I've been on free dining watch, so hoping someone with recent experience can help -- last time I had free dining, I was able to log into MDE and switch my existing reservation to a free dining package the morning it was released. I "modified" my reservation in MDE and had to choose from what was available which meant I had to change my room type, but this prevented me from having to cancel my existing reservation and making a new booking with another deposit in order to get a free dining package. Does anyone know if this can still be done in MDE? I know no one knows for this year, but if it could be done last year (barring any IT glitches), then that's what I'd like to know. Thanks!

It's been a few years since I've been on free dining watch, so hoping someone with recent experience can help -- last time I had free dining, I was able to log into MDE and switch my existing reservation to a free dining package the morning it was released. I "modified" my reservation in MDE and had to choose from what was available which meant I had to change my room type, but this prevented me from having to cancel my existing reservation and making a new booking with another deposit in order to get a free dining package. Does anyone know if this can still be done in MDE? I know no one knows for this year, but if it could be done last year (barring any IT glitches), then that's what I'd like to know. Thanks!

I did it last year. If nothing has changed you should be able to do it this year. In order to change your reservation you must have booked it on line. If you went through a representative at Disney or a travel agent you will have to have them change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter