~~~FREE DINING offer beginning Mar. 5th, travel dates Aug. 25-Sept. 29!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
I just read through an email from a TA that FD is expected to become available for travel dates August 25 through September 29, 2012, opening to the general public on Monday, March 5th!:thumbsup2 It is already open to Disney VISA members.
Guests who book a vacation package at one of Disney's Value Resorts will receive Disney's Quick Service dining plan. Guests who book a vacation package at Disney's Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villas resorts will receive Disney's Basic Dining Plan. Must book by May 18, 2012. :goodvibes

If this proves to be true, then you just made my day!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes:yay:

We have plane tickets already for late Sept, and are wanting to stay at Port Orleans Riverside. The free dining pin that has been floating around lately has only been for the Quick Service dining plan, even at the moderate resorts. So I'm SO glad to hear that it will go back to how it has been the last few years, with the regular dining plan for the moderates.

...if we had to pay to upgrade from quick service dining to regular dining, it would have added about $450 to our cost.

Will keep my eyes peeled for the offer. Crossing my fingers.

Dan

If this is true do you know if I have rooms booked with an AAA discount and Military discount can we also get the free dinning? I will be getting the special military hopper tickets so my reservations were room only.

Thank you for any info!!

If this is true do you know if I have rooms booked with an AAA discount and Military discount can we also get the free dinning? I will be getting the special military hopper tickets so my reservations were room only.

Thank you for any info!!

Nope. You can only get the Free dining with a MYW pkg. No other discounts can be applied to the offer. So you can either get the AAA/Military discount OR Free Dining, but not both.

How do you get the deal through the Disney Visa? I have a Disney Visa and I haven't gotten any e-mails and I can't find it anywhere when I log on to my visa card account.

I am so hoping this is true. We didnt book the bounceback offer last time we were there and I have been hoping they will have this offer again. I will be up bright and early on March 5 to see if I can book.

I just read through an email from a TA that FD is expected to become available for travel dates August 25 through September 29, 2012, opening to the general public on Monday, March 5th!:thumbsup2 It is already open to Disney VISA members.
Guests who book a vacation package at one of Disney's Value Resorts will receive Disney's Quick Service dining plan. Guests who book a vacation package at Disney's Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villas resorts will receive Disney's Basic Dining Plan. Must book by May 18, 2012. :goodvibes

Thanks for good news, my DD planning to go with her friends and will be very happy! May I ask, how many days you have to book, they are students and only consider like 4-5 days. Thanks.

Don't have any info on this offer in particular, but with free dining offers it has been that the minimum stay is 3 nights and the maximum 14 nights.

ARGH!
we are booked sept 30th-oct 6th and there is NO WAY that we can go a day early
(DH has an exam)!!!!!

I received notice about this from "Magic for Less Travel" today in the form of a newsletter/annoucment. People have been saying in the resort discount section that it was coming out today. And it did. Can always count on the resort discount people! :goodvibes

Travel Dates for 2012: August 25 - September 29, 2012
Book By: May 18, 2012

Special Magic Your Way packages with a FREE Disney Dining Plan are available for Disney Visa Rewards cardholders for travel dates August 25 through September 29, 2012. Guests who book a vacation package at one of Disney’s Value Resorts will receive Disney’s Quick Service dining plan. Guests who book a vacation package at Disney’s Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villas resorts will receive Disney’s Basic Dining Plan. Suites and 3-bedroom villas are not included in this offer. Other resorts or resort categories may not be available. Guests can upgrade to other dining plans for an additional cost. The Magic Your Way base ticket can be upgraded with the Park Hopper, Water Parks & More or No Expiration option(s) for an additional fee.

Book now! This package is expected to become available for the general public on Monday, March 5, 2012

This package includes a minimum 3-night accommodations and a minimum 2-day base ticket at full-price in addition to the free dining plan. Other longer lengths of stay are available up to a 14 day maximum. Everyone in party must purchase the same package. A $200 deposit using a Disney Rewards Visa Card will be required. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children's menu. Tickets are for one Theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. The number of vacation packages available with this promotion are limited and are subject to availability. Blackout dates apply.

Upgrade Cost:
• Guests staying at our Value Resorts can upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan for less than $20 per adult, per night, and less than $6 per child, per night.

• Guests staying at a Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for less than $38 per adult, per night, and less than $12 per child, per night.

Booked September 8 -15 on DH & I's first trip together!!! We'll be celebrating our first wedding anniversary :bride:

We booked Port Orleans Riverside :goodvibes

ARGH!
we are booked sept 30th-oct 6th and there is NO WAY that we can go a day early
(DH has an exam)!!!!!

Can you take a late night flight on the 29th? Or maybe Disney will let you pay for the room for the 29th even though you check in on the 30th.

Well that just stunk. Just got off the phone and all but 1 value had NO availbilty. I am not a happy camper:sad2:

Seems its only released for All Star Sports. No FD rooms released for POP, Movies or Music. Possibly they will release those rooms on March 5th when FD goes public.

Seems its only released for All Star Sports. No FD rooms released for POP, Movies or Music. Possibly they will release those rooms on March 5th when FD goes public.

They are suckering us into going with mod's. And it worked. :rotfl:

CBR here I come!

does anyone remember what the dining plan upgrade costs? When I booked out online I am WAY off what they quoted me and that is all that is missing...

Do you think the price will drop still? Seems really high...even with the free dinning. I am going in May and the price is no less than what it is in May. I wanted to go one more time before school...so I booked it. But I might cancel. It just seems like they are charging more for the room to make up for the "free" dinning. Wondering if the price will drop as it gets closer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter