Free Dining 2020

Yes normally it’s 5 days in advance.
Sorry if this a silly question but booking so long in advance is always a bit of a risk as plans might change. Will I be able to cancel the booking without a cancelation fee? Tia :flower2:
According to my T&Cs document for the stay I booked last week for May next year, it’s £50 pp up to 8 days before and 100% at 7 days out or less. I hope that helps.

Yes it’s £50 per a person I always book it as one person then just add anyone else on nearer the time that way I only lose £50 deposit instead, if I need to cancel
But surely you have to put all in the booking to get free dining for all of party?

So I hope that folks have been able to get what they want today. I rebooked the same package as last week at BC for a 5 night stay in May 2020 and saved £468 per room plus the $300 Disney Spending money. Free dining certainly worked out best for us. ...just need to be able to get through to Disney to cancel the old one now...

So I hope that folks have been able to get what they want today. I rebooked the same package as last week at BC for a 5 night stay in May 2020 and saved £468 per room plus the $300 Disney Spending money. Free dining certainly worked out best for us. ...just need to be able to get through to Disney to cancel the old one now...

I'd try in a few days as the phone lines are jam packed today with people trying to get through :)

I got to the front of the queue, but I was seeing Endgame and my phone was (rightly) away in my pocket. So back to the end of the queue I've been since 1:30pm.

I'm now in place 15,441. It's kind of beautifully ironic - virtually queuing to queue in person next year.

I ended up just booking with Virgin Holidays as I got an additional 350 quid discount with my flying club membership.

I booked around 11.30am, was in the queue from about 8.30am and it was saying there was a little over 10,000 in the queue at that point. Glad it’s all booked though, AKL for 8 nights from 4th September and planning on going to the Keys first for a couple of days then travelling up to Orlando.

And no I don’t ever remember it being like this in previous years, definitely don’t recall any online queuing anyway but last time I went to WDW was 2017.

oh my gosh :O!!!!!!

I went on at 10am and it was 16,000 and i didnt get in until 3pm!!

Has it ever been like this before? The last time I booked dining was 2016 and the last 2 times i did it i just went on in the morning and booked with no issues

Wow, that’s some wait! I started at 7am with 3,500+ ahead of me & waited just over 2 1/4 hours. They must’ve opened really early as over 20,000 had hit the site by that time. I think that the difference this year was that they gave advanced warning that it was coming, whereas previously they’ve just released it and it’s taken a while to filter through. Glad that you’re all booked :-)

I got to the front of the queue, but I was seeing Endgame and my phone was (rightly) away in my pocket. So back to the end of the queue I've been since 1:30pm.

I'm now in place 15,441. It's kind of beautifully ironic - virtually queuing to queue in person next year.

Glad that you eventually got in & also that you’re phone was secreted - nice to see someone following the code of conduct :-) Hello to Jason Isaacs...

Wow, that’s some wait! I started at 7am with 3,500+ ahead of me & waited just over 2 1/4 hours. They must’ve opened really early as over 20,000 had hit the site by that time. I think that the difference this year was that they gave advanced warning that it was coming, whereas previously they’ve just released it and it’s taken a while to filter through. Glad that you’re all booked :-)

Glad you did too!! :)

Luckily I booked at 6am and it was only a 12 min wait! But I went back to check at 10 and decided to see how long the queue would last !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter