• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free BBWWS Ticket For Birthdays in month of visit for AP holders.

fearless

Earning My Ears
Hi

I've read minimal information on the internet that Annual Pass holders can claim a Free Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show ticket in the same month as a birthday falls.

We are going in December, there are 4 of us, 2 have December birthdays and we have Dream AP's. So there's a massive potential saving if we can get some freebies.

Does anyone know the procedure, if you just have to go to the Wild West booking office on arrival or if you can reserve via phone?

There was nothing listed in the AP office when we went for Halloween night. There was a 50% off offer but that ran out in September. Fingers crossed for an offer for you guys

if you just have to go to the Wild West booking office on arrival or if you can reserve via phone?

If the offer is still valid....then yes, this is correct.

You can just go to the booking office (you need to take your annual passes and passports for proof of date of birth), but if you want to ensure a seat, you can ring in advance to reserve. There is a direct line, although I don't have it any more.

May be the number at the bottom of this page? http://us.disney-village.disneylandparis.com/buffalo-bills-wild-west-show/index.xhtml#

Hotel guests can sometimes get a discounted ticket too - if you're not 100% whether to book in advance, maybe wait until you get there to see? Its very rarely busy these days and definitely doesn't sell out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter