• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Apps for iPhone,ipod Touch and ipad and FREE Music downloads

I've been enjoying alot of apps from this thread.

Forgive me if these are already mentioned. I tried to check the list but didn't see them.

Audiobooks (free version)

APOD (astronomy picture of the day)
Planets - (click on globe, you can view Earth and the Sun's reflection on it at the time of day you're viewing it)

SalePrice - easily figure out final price after discount with tax

Free Word Warp

Glow Hockey2 (free)

Labyrinth 2 Lite

iQuarium - Take care of your virtual fish; as you accumulate points, you earn items for your fish tank.

thanks Vivianne will check them out and add them later if still free.

Added one new app under FREE Today only and a link in the free music section.....enjoy and have a magical day all.

Anything new? I just downloaded "simonclassic" a blast from the past!

sub
wow this looks great - just got an ipod touch so I will def. be going through the list.

Ok, I have an iphone currently by email goes through yahoo (sbcglobal.net) and that's the email I use at home. I would like to change to outlook now, it's no problem on PC and labtop because it's already there. So how do I make my iphone work through outlook??:surfweb: I'm guessing it's some where under the settings. TIA

Oh is there any reason I shouldn't do this???

Thanks for all the great apps!!! Does anyone have anymore??? It has been awhile since someone posted and I hate to this get forgotten.

Thanks for all the great apps!!! Does anyone have anymore??? It has been awhile since someone posted and I hate to this get forgotten.

Here is a good site. They have a Free App A Day. It is updated every day with a new free app, most of which are pay apps that are free for that day only. And the good thing is all updates are free.

To honor Autusim Awareness month (April), kindergarten.com has a bunch of free flash card apps. Type in ABA in search.

My wonderful family got me an Ipod touch for Mother's Day and cant wait to start adding stuff. Doesn't the DISboards have an app? Any other good Disney apps out there? TIA!

This hasn't been updated with any free apps in awhile. I am hoping one of you have some info on some more updates. This is a good thread....

This thread's been quiet for a while ~ would love to see this revived as I'm still a relatively new Ipod Touch owner!!

While browsing the Itunes store this morning I noticed that there's a free episode of Jake and the Neverland Pirates. The episode is titled: Hide the Hideout!/The Old Shell Game

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter