France only ABD?

Sydnerella

enough is as good as a feast
I am planning my family of four’s first trip to France to celebrate our daughter’s high school graduation in late June 2024.

I thought there were ABD trips to France only that were not just river cruises. We prefer not to split time in England and France. We would rather focus on France and be more immersed in one country than hop. I also anticipate a trip to DLP during this visit - as add on or just on our own. Depends on options for ABD.

Just wondering if the vets can tell me if this France only ABD trip I am hoping for hasn’t been an option for a while or never was or is just on hiatus since covid…

Thank you!

There used to be a France only trip, but it was discontinued for 2019, so pre-pandemic. Only ABD would know if they are considering ever bringing it back.

Sayhello

It was discontinued July 2018. I was on the last departure. It was a great itinerary.
Hello there! Thank you for your reply. Im glad you were able to enjoy the France only ABD before it was discontinued. Would you be willing to share that itinerary with me if you have it handy? There’s still time to bring it back before our trip… i understand they release in May… one can dream, right?

I just may have to figure out another option as the England days sound interesting but not for this trip and also brief for people who have never been. While we know there’s not the possibility to see all of either country in an ABD or single trip, focusing on one is preferred as there is so much more we want to experience in France - Im sure we could fill that time.

If you are comfortable not having a 24/7 guide, we've used a fantastic company twice - France Just for You, that will design any sort of trip you want for France. We did a family trip to Paris, then took the train to Avignon, rented a car, and saw some of Provence on our first trip. Our second trip was 3 adult couples, Paris, Normandy, Brittany, the Loire Valley. They will make lodging reservations, guides for the day, and then give you a bound book of restaurant suggestions, things to see on the way, etc. I can't speak highly enough of them.

/https://www.france-justforyou.com/

Please NOTE that The Olympic Games are in France ( Paris area )

From Friday 26th July 2024 till Sunday 11th August 2024

This might effect your choice of Hotels
You can do your own tour plan by using a rental car

and using Google maps , picking the places you wish to see,

and checking for hotels around those places .

Look for Logis Hotels, Original Hotels . And Others

Go for Half Pension Rate ( Dinner Bed & Breakfast )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter