FPs Missing from MDE App

Bowen9475

DIS Veteran
My FP plans are not showing up under My Plans in the MDE app. They have been there ever since I made them. Any idea why this is happening? I can still see them when I log into my account on our desktop. I just feel better being able to see them in the app in case I want to make changes.

MDE is a quirky software all the way around. More than likely they'll reappear in the app.
Try signing out, closing the app totally on your phone, opening the app again and signing back in
There is also a refresh button (very small) to try
But rest assured, they aren't gone.
You can always just use the browser on your phone and go to MDE that way instead

I had to check my account on the web browser on my phone our last trip. MDE never did have them correct. So that is an option in the parks. You can modify and make new ones from there if you need. It’s a few extra steps, but it works.

Not sure what phone you have but I noticed iOS pushed a new update yesterday or today. So if you have automatic updates and you've downloaded the new update that may by the culprit. Signing out and back in SHOULD fix it. Though who knows with MDE. It's not working correctly as much as it's working correctly. The worse thing of all is it's light years better than it was even a year ago

Hit the little refresh button and hopefully they will reappear. A couple of mine went missing today, hit refresh and poof they came back!

Not sure what phone you have but I noticed iOS pushed a new update yesterday or today. So if you have automatic updates and you've downloaded the new update that may by the culprit. Signing out and back in SHOULD fix it. Though who knows with MDE. It's not working correctly as much as it's working correctly. The worse thing of all is it's light years better than it was even a year ago
Android also pushed out an update to me yesterday. Had to sign in again, but all my plans are there...

Same thing happened to me this morning. I reinstalled the app and they’re now showing again

Happened today to me too so I swiped down to refresh a few times and they came back. Obviously this is a commons glitch today so don’t worry.

I updated today and some of my fastpasses are missing from the app. They are all showing through the web browser. They'll come back eventually. :headache:

I leave next week and mine are crazy! On the app I can see only 2 each day (booked all 3!), on my laptop I see them all but only for 2 of us (should be 3) and when my dd logged in to her account on the app (we are linked) it shows an extra Illuminations FP+ for 3 of our 5 days that we didn't book.

I leave next week and mine are crazy! On the app I can see only 2 each day (booked all 3!), on my laptop I see them all but only for 2 of us (should be 3) and when my dd logged in to her account on the app (we are linked) it shows an extra Illuminations FP+ for 3 of our 5 days that we didn't book.
There are always issues related to MDE accounts when you link 2 together. They are notorious for not displaying all the FP between the 2 accounts. This is why DH was forbidden from ever creating his own account. The FP are never gone, it's always just a display problem but it's just a headache that I never wanted to deal with.

There are always issues related to MDE accounts when you link 2 together. They are notorious for not displaying all the FP between the 2 accounts. This is why DH was forbidden from ever creating his own account. The FP are never gone, it's always just a display problem but it's just a headache that I never wanted to deal with.

I agree!

My dd started taking trips on her own so she created her own MDE, then when I had mine rebuilt from scratch in May the CM linked her again despite me asking her not to.

I am not really that worried about loosing anything but its annoying nonetheless.

Update from above, I completely deleted the MDE app from my phone, waited a while and downloaded it again. Everything now shows up correctly - for now :)

ps - I do wonder if my dd still has those phantom Illuminations FP+'s …. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter