FP+ with no room reservation

paqutte25

member since 2001
Just booked a last min trip for March 28th. First time offsite in 20 years (DVC members) and haven't been to DW in two years (did Aulani and DL ).Never used FP+ since it wasn't around back then. I have my annual pass vouchers ( beat price increase, thank you DIS ) but won't have wrist bands. I've read how to use FP+ but without wristbands from a room reservation, how do I take advantage of it? Thanks in advance

You just use your plastic tickets instead of the magicbands. You can set up your MDE account to get 30 day fastpass, but I'm not sure if your AP voucher can be used to add the ticket number to link your tickets to your MDE account. The only thing is if you get ride photos, you'll needed to scan your tickets at the kiosk after you get off the ride. Have a great time!

Yes definitely link and make FP+ selections....if you have a smartphone use the MDE app. Go to reservations, scroll downto tickets, using the phone camerajust hold over bar code and it'll link the ticket. When time to use you will just tap your AP.

Just booked a last min trip for March 28th. First time offsite in 20 years (DVC members) and haven't been to DW in two years (did Aulani and DL ).Never used FP+ since it wasn't around back then. I have my annual pass vouchers ( beat price increase, thank you DIS ) but won't have wrist bands. I've read how to use FP+ but without wristbands from a room reservation, how do I take advantage of it? Thanks in advance

See the green link in my signature for an FP primer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter