FP Strategy for 1 day, 2 parks

cuchu2005

DIS Veteran
Hi. We are visiting Paris, and going to the Parks on Feb 25th. We know it may be crowded, so we are planning our park touring. We've been to WDW on Thanksgiving, so we've had our Fair Share of crowded Parks.

We are 2 adults, and 2 kids (13 & 9), from Argentina.

We have been multiple times to both US Parks and I've been the FP runner for my family.

To be honest, I don't see myself spending 90+ per ticket to get FPs. I'd rather run and add those € to our shopping account. Also because there are some attractions (included in paid FP) that we might skip...

Is it doable? I don't mind running. The parks don't seem to be ver large, anyway.

What's the best sequence?

We'll obviously be there very early.

Thanks in advance!

Mx

Feb 25th is the first day of the school holidays for Paris, so it will be busier than a normal Monday.
Will you be staying on-site and have EMH or not? Otherwise, both parks are open from 10:00am - 7:30pm.

Also this is your first visit, right? Study the map of the park to know where the rides are to run to your FP.

You mention there would be rides you would want to skip, which ones are these?
And are you a show/parade person or a ride junkie?

Feb 25th is the first day of the school holidays for Paris, so it will be busier than a normal Monday.
Will you be staying on-site and have EMH or not? Otherwise, both parks are open from 10:00am - 7:30pm.

Also this is your first visit, right? Study the map of the park to know where the rides are to run to your FP.

You mention there would be rides you would want to skip, which ones are these?
And are you a show/parade person or a ride junkie?

Thanks. I've heard about the school holiday. Do you think Sunday 24th could be a better option?

We are staying offsite. 10am looks doable.

I think we will focus on DLP attractions: ratatouile, Indiana Jones, and thrill rides (ToT, RnR coaster).

We might skip Peter Pan and Star Tours, on attractions with FP.

We might catch the parade if we are at the right place, at the right time. Fireworks shows, for sure.

Thank you.

Mx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter