FP/Standby line ratio

ajcrusher

Earning My Ears
Pardon me if this has been discussed before. I did a quick search but didn't find anything. Last November at Soarin', DH & I stood in line for about 40 minutes in the stand by line. Most of that time was at a gate where I think the stand by line meets the FP line (I usually don't ride Soarin' so I'm not familiar with the line). We waited such a long time while the CM counted the number of FP people that came through. He said he couldn't let us through until a certain number of FP people were in. So we stood there at some points while no one came in the FP line and we still couldn't go in. I certainly hope this was an isolated incident but don't think so. Does anyone know the ratio of FP to stand by line people that gets through the line? I don't see why they can't let the regular line move if no one is coming through FP at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter