FP slinky

I don't understand some people's comments regarding evening FP+ for SDD. Are you promoting one time slot over another especially in hopes of a 4th FP+? Or are you saying it is a bad choice to take a SDD FP+ at night?

I am just wondering because I was ecstatic to get a SDD FP+ at 60+1 for spring break window even with it being at 7:05-8:05 at night.

Side not I think the whole 4th FP+ at DS is going to fall apart soon because they moved everything to Tier 2 and it is all going to be taken except shows and maybe Star Tours.

Last edited:
I do understand some people's comments regarding evening FP+ for SDD. Are you promoting one time slot over another especially in hopes of a 4th FP+? Or are you saying it is a bad choice to take a SDD FP+ at night?

I am just wondering because I was ecstatic to get a SDD FP+ at 60+1 for spring break window even with it being at 7:05-8:05 at night.

Side not I think the whole 4th FP+ at DS is going to fall apart soon because they moved everything to Tier 2 and it is all going to be take except shows and maybe Star Tours.
in general, a late evening FP+ is a bad idea IMO because, yes the option of a 4th FP+ exists. If your only option for a FP+ for SDD is 7:05, then go for it - but you are rolling the dice that there wont be any SDFP+ besides a show or Star Tours. It's a fair gamble - especially with the way HS has been - but we've seen plenty of SDFP+ in the other 2 tiered parks, so there is some history that says SDFP+ will still likely be an option.

with smugglers run becoming a FP attraction do you think slinky dog will be more available at 60+2

I personally think it is all timing. I had a FP for Slinky, not the time I wanted. But when they changed the park hours, all kinds of options became open. But I was also watching for park hour changes. Before the Tiers switched, Slinky was the "go-to" at least now there is another go-to option.

I personally think it is all timing. I had a FP for Slinky, not the time I wanted. But when they changed the park hours, all kinds of options became open. But I was also watching for park hour changes. Before the Tiers switched, Slinky was the "go-to" at least now there is another go-to option.
Once they add MMRR, I imagine things will open up even more.

I really hope they do this for the spring break rush, at the latest.

Spring break season starts in March. 60-day FP windows are already booking into April, and MMRR isn't included. It's possible that Disney could add in FP for the end of April, but I think they would have announced that already if that's the plan.

More likely, they'll have it run SB only at first, the way MFSR functioned, and add FP in a few months. From all accounts, the SB lines were quite manageable without FP holders slowing it down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter