FP+ Service Unavailable vs No More FP+ times available

Frequent Flyer

Mouseketeer
When booking my FPs this morning, for Peter Pan's Flight, it said "FastPass+ Service Unavailable", as opposed to 'no more times' like some other rides. From everything else that I've seen, Peter Pan's Flight is a ride that offers FPs, so...??

I'm planning to rope drop it, but what am I missing regarding FP for this ride?

When booking my FPs this morning, for Peter Pan's Flight, it said "FastPass+ Service Unavailable", as opposed to 'no more times' like some other rides. From everything else that I've seen, Peter Pan's Flight is a ride that offers FPs, so...??

PP is having a refurb starting in Jan. If you’re talking about 60 days out, I suspect that’s why you‘re seeing the FP Unavailable note.

ETA, just checked.... 1/7-2/1 per: https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm

If I recall correctly there is a planned refurb in the new year (assuming you are making FP's for 60 days out that is).

PP is having a refurb starting in Jan. If you’re talking about 60 days out, I suspect that’s why you‘re seeing the FP Unavailable note.

ETA, just checked.... 1/7-2/1 per: https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/rehab.htm

Aw man, I was hoping this wasn’t the case. I think my little one would have liked this ride most of all. Bummer. Although I know there's plenty more to love!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter