FP questions-HM, POTC?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
The UG says that HM and POTC both have FP. However, other places say HM does but POTC does not. Can anyone tell me who's right?

Simba's Mom said:
The UG says that HM and POTC both have FP. However, other places say HM does but POTC does not. Can anyone tell me who's right?
Simba's Mom,
Last year when we visited in June, POTC had FP. My sister visited a couple times since then and said they took out the FP for POTC... I don't know if that is permanently gone or not. ( I guess it depends on when folks visited whether there was a FP for POTC. :teeth: )

-DC :earsboy:

There are several attractions that have had FP at times, but have discontinued FP, at least at times. Last I heard, Pirates and Star Tours had stopped FP. HM offers FP during the Haunted Mansion Holiday, but has discontinued FP at some other times of the year. So, in summary, I can't tell you for sure; perhaps during the busy summer period, FP will be offered again for some of the attractions. (The machines are there). I'll know better in a few weeks.

The FP machines are now permenantly removed from Pirates, HM only uses FP during HMH.
Star Tours FP may be open during busy summer hours-- but haven't heard lately if that is true as I read they were considering removing them altogether.
All of those rides are very high capacity- even on busy weekends the line wait is under 30 minutes. (Except for this weekend with the 50th crowds!)

Pirates, I noticed, has times when the line is huge and then an hour later nonexistent.

funnygarcia's right. Not even any machines at Pirates anymore. HM only during the holidays. And Star Tours is a hit or miss. They have had them working recenlty though, from reports I've gotten (both weekends and during the week). I'm sure with Space Mountain open now, they will use them a lot more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter