FP Question: AP holder traveling with non-AP holders

8lovesmickey

Down at the Laughing Place is where I'll be!
I am the proud owner of a new Premium AP. I have been an AP holder for just Disneyland before but never WDW. I think I have read up on all the "perks," but I'm curious about FP+. In October I will be traveling with two friends who don't have APs. We will all be in the same room at Pop for 4 days. Will we all be able to get FP+ 60 days out since we're on property? We also bought tickets for MNSSHP if that makes any difference. Thanks!

The FP+ at 60 days is based on your onsite stay, not on your type of ticket admission, so yes, your FP+ reservations can be made at 60 days.

You will have access to photopass photos, so that will be a perk that you can share.

What are your friends using for tickets? A room package, or purchased separately? You will want to be sure they have their tickets purchased and assigned to their accounts prior to the 60 day mark so that you can assign FP+ to them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter