FP problems

Likewise when I can see what is left there are less but I can't book anything. Is everyone else at their 60 day window? Is it that busy in early September?

It's a problem for everyone apparently. I'm thinking the availability isn't correct. Someone on Facebook said they are on property now and cannot modify anything for today.

Hopefully system comes back up soon? But I just got the same response from the chat is that there's no ETA but the system is down. Disney IT seems to have issues kind of often which is weird for such a large company. Good luck everyone though

So frustrated! The app was working better than computer for awhile, now both are stopped. I sure hope it gets straightened out and has more availability when it does. I can't believe this!

I’m showing only finding Nemo the musical available for fast passes on 9/2 so I’m going to with the availability being wrong too.

This sucks. My anxiety is through the roof right now. Sure, in the scheme of things it's not a big deal, but we pay a lot to go to Disney. It's not asking too much that the freaking site work.

This sucks. My anxiety is through the roof right now. Sure, in the scheme of things it's not a big deal, but we pay a lot to go to Disney. It's not asking too much that the freaking site work.

I think it IS a big deal, so don't feel bad for that! They make it so the whole darn trip hinges on FP availability. You get up early to play the game their way and they can't even get their IT straight. It's absurd!!!

It seems to be working now?? I was just able to get 2 with no problems.

ETA: Nope. Stopped again.

I was able to get 3 before it stopped again. I can confirm that when I was able to book availability was much better than what was showing when I couldn’t book.

I was on hold for 50 minutes only to be told that CMs cannot make FPs right now. She said the system is having "magical enhancements" and that they didn't "plan it this way."

Ugh!!

OMG. Today is my 60 also. We're there for 11 days and can't even secure fp for day 11. At 6 am (CST) I was able to get *** :D, FoP, SDD, 7DMT, Splash and PP one time during our stay, but now I can't get anything. Chat unavailable. Current wait time on phone is 30 minutes. This is not magical.

I was able to get 3 before it stopped again. I can confirm that when I was able to book availability was much better than what was showing when I couldn’t book.
Same here on my end. Way more times were shown than what's showing up now.

I am shocked I haven't broken my phone yet after I keep hitting refresh. I think it's going to work then it won't load or won't confirm my fp+. I am so frustrated, this is the worst fp+ experience yet! I want to give up but my fomo is getting in the way!

I just want to cry! One hour and a half wasted. Nothing for the first two days of our trip over Labor Day. So disappointing.

Took me 30 minutes to get 4 for two people. I took a break, came back, and tried again. Every time I hit confirm, I get melting Olaf. I'll try again later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter