FP Help!! 60 days not showing up on MDE!

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Our 60 day mark is tomorrow, but when I went in today & clicked on FP, the calendars are all shaded after 11/1! Our trip is 12/3.

We are renting DVC points, but all shows up correctly for our DVC reservations in MDE & we did not have this issue when we made our ADR's.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I also want to add that our tickets linked to our account are complimentary tickets. I was told this wouldn't make a difference though?

Your 60 days is based on your resort stay. You won't see 60 day availability until 60 days from your check in date. What you are seeing right now is 30 days based on your tickets.

Your 60 days is based on your resort stay. You won't see 60 day availability until 60 days from your check in date. What you are seeing right now is 30 days based on your tickets.

Thank you.
How do I fix this? We check into our DVC on 12/3, so 60 days from that should be tomorrow.

This is good to know, I had the same question!

All is well, you are seeing what you should. You are on Day 61, so tomorrow your FP+ booking should open up :) Right on Day 60 like it should.

As PP said, you won't see 60 days UNTIL 60 days prior. There's nothing to fix. At 7:00 am, 60 days prior to check-in, your 60 day FP+ window will open. Until tomorrow at 7:00 am, you will only see 30 days.

Yes, and I will re-emphasize that it's not until 7am. If you log on at 6:59 it will not display, so don't get nervous. At 7:00, refresh the page and it will be there.

Thank you so much! My nerves are settled :)

I'm used to ADR tracking that opens the window day by day, as opposed to 30 days, 60 days!

Ready & waiting for 7am tomorrow!

Thank you so much! My nerves are settled :)

I'm used to ADR tracking that opens the window day by day, as opposed to 30 days, 60 days!

Ready & waiting for 7am tomorrow!

ADR tracking opens 1 day at a time until you hit your 180 day mark, at which point it opens the first 10 days of your trip.

I also want to add that our tickets linked to our account are complimentary tickets. I was told this wouldn't make a difference though?

Not trying to stress you out again. I’m pretty sure you are fine. Along with the resort / dvc reservation (which you have), linked tickets are necessary to qualify for the 60 day window. What are “complimentary tickets”? Are they linked to your MDEs already? Just being safe.

Not trying to stress you out again. I’m pretty sure you are fine. Along with the resort / dvc reservation (which you have), linked tickets are necessary to qualify for the 60 day window. What are “complimentary tickets”? Are they linked to your MDEs already? Just being safe.
@aristocatz is fine. She currently has the 30-day FP window and will book FPs tomorrow when her 60-day window opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter