• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP for NRJ around 8 p.m. and I'm wondering...

NWOhiogal

Mouseketeer
...what are the lines like for FOP when it gets close to closing time? I see AK closes at 8:30, and I have a Fast Pass for N'avi River Journey between 7:20-8:20. Since I've had no luck getting a Fast Pass for FOP I'm wondering what the wait would be if I did NRJ, then got in line for FOP? Or do they let you get in line when the park's going to close in ten minutes? Can anybody tell me? Thanks!

...what are the lines like for FOP when it gets close to closing time? I see AK closes at 8:30, and I have a Fast Pass for N'avi River Journey between 7:20-8:20. Since I've had no luck getting a Fast Pass for FOP

1. I'm wondering what the wait would be if I did NRJ, then got in line for FOP? Or do they let you get in line when the park's going to close in ten minutes? Can anybody tell me? Thanks!
1. Still relatively long wait. But, not AS long.
2. They will generally allow guests to get in line until at (or near) closing time.

Your plan is one that is often suggested as a way to ride FoP if you don't have a FP.

You can get in line anytime before closing time. So if the closing time is 8:30, then you have until then to get in line.

Don’t know if it’s common or how much it changes day to day but last June, we got in line for FoP after ROL with about ten minutes to close and had a wait of roughly 45 minutes. I didn’t mind because I got to see the queue and Pandora at night. Went pretty quick. I’m sure others have had different experiences, though.

We did this on 12/7/18, which was a Friday and the park was closing at 8. My notes say we got in line at 7:41 with a 180 minute wait showing. We were stepping into the first preshow room at 8:43 and off the ride at 9:02. The great thing was, even though we waited an hour, the line was continuously moving so it didn't feel as long as it was.

We got in line for FOP last night at around 8 and waited a little over an hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter