FP+ day (2/19/19) for week after Easter

Scrappygrrl

Mouseketeer
Just FYI - I know a lot of people are stressed about Easter week etc. We arrive 4/20 the day before Easter. I was able to get everything I wanted. Got FOP at 60+1, SDD at 60+2, had my pick of pretty much any 7DMT at 60+3.
I'm not sure if it's increased capacity because of projected crowds or because Easter is so late this year. But I thought it was an interesting data point to share.

Last edited:
Just FYI - I know a lot of people are stressed about Easter week etc. We arrive 4/20 the day before Easter. I was able to get everything I wanted. Got FOP at 60+1, SDD at 60+2, had my pick of pretty much any 7DMT at 60+3.

Wow. That's great! Congrats. My FP day is a week from today. I'm hoping for similar results.

I'm not sure if it's increased capacity because of projected crowds or because Easter is so late this year. But I thought it was an interesting data point to share.

I did mine today too. We have a few days of club level fastpasses booked so I only had a few days to do. I did Saturday (DS) & Sunday (MK) first, getting Mine Train for Sunday afternoon. SDD wasn’t available for Saturday, but I wanted TS anyway. After that I did Wednesday & was shocked to get Slinky Dog for the early afternoon. I was really off with my planning & hadn’t made a good plan for booking. I didn’t even get on the computer until 7:15! :rotfl2:After I did Wednesday, I realized we didn’t have much time at Epcot, so I cancelled MK on Sunday & booked Epcot instead. And I still all tier 1 options available. We don’t do AK, so I wasn’t trying for FOP. But even with no plan for booking in place & changing parks, I still got tier 1 rides with no issues.

Excellent news - we are at Day 66 right now and the idea of getting up at 5AM my time on Monday for FPs does not thrill me, but the reassurance that yes, I am probably going to thank myself for it is renewed! :dogdance:

Awesome thanks for sharing your experience

That is all super encouraging! We're not going till the last week of September so I have a long time to FP day, but to see you get all this that easy on Easter week is great.

I hope that bodes well for us next week! I'm not worried about FOP because AK day is 60+7 but I want SDMT at 60+2 and SDD at 60+4.

The week after Easter- is that what’s usually considered “Easter Week”? I always thought it was the week before. Unfortunately, the week before is what I’m facing, and I expect ridiculous crowds.

Does it just depend on whether Easter is early or late?

I did my Fast Passes yesterday arriving 4/19 for 9 people. I was able to get everything including FOP day 1 Mine train 60+3 I even could have gotten SDD for 60+2 but it was during our dining reservation.

I did mine this morning too. I was able to get SDD at 60+3 - it was later than I'd like though. Also was able to get SDMT at 60+1 and 60+3- no issues. Also, had my pick of FOP on 60+4 if we were doing it - we aren't though since we have to catch a flight out. We had 4 people.

I’m also going that week! We are arriving on Saturday the 20th. We got FOP for 60+1 and SDD on 60+3 early afternoon. Also got SDMT on 60+2 for morning time! My FOP is a bit later in the afternoon then I’d hoped but I’m happy I got it at all. My first time going to Disney in 10+ years and first time booking my FP’s! It’s all very exciting! We had 6 people.

Last edited:
Excellent news - we are at Day 66 right now and the idea of getting up at 5AM my time on Monday for FPs does not thrill me, but the reassurance that yes, I am probably going to thank myself for it is renewed! :dogdance:

I had a friend who told me this morning...that her and her friend made their FPs a couple of weeks AFTER their 60 day window. They got EVERYTHING they were looking for! That's very reassuring considering all I've been reading is to be online right at that 7am time EST. I'm a teacher, so unless I take the day off if I want to be on right at 7am, that's not an option for me. I'm on the Interstate driving to work by that time. Well...it's 6am for me as I'm CST...but still I won't' be able to do it till around 6:45 my time once I arrive at school.

That's VERY impressive! I hear those two are hard to get at +1 or +2...CONGRATS!

I had a friend who told me this morning...that her and her friend made their FPs a couple of weeks AFTER their 60 day window. They got EVERYTHING they were looking for! That's very reassuring considering all I've been reading is to be online right at that 7am time EST. I'm a teacher, so unless I take the day off if I want to be on right at 7am, that's not an option for me. I'm on the Interstate driving to work by that time. Well...it's 6am for me as I'm CST...but still I won't' be able to do it till around 6:45 my time once I arrive at school.

I probably wouldn’t have to get up at 5 if I didn’t need a couple of FPS for 9 people lol. I’m also wanting specific times - and funnily enough my SIL is a teacher too which is why I have to get our fast passes. Haha - wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter