Fp+ booking for 14 days - what would be your strategy? app vs web?

HappyGrape

DIS Veteran
Would you go for app or web? Would you book 3 each day or book the top priority 1 and come back for the other 2 later?

I'm use to the website at home, so normally do them there. And this year I prioritized all my FP+ and did them in that order which did mean just doing one for each day to start (FOP day 3, FEA day 2, 7DMT day 1, etc.) then go back through to do the rest.

I prefer web.

I book my full days vs individual rides.

The only exception for me is FoP, which I’ll do first (since I assume thousands of other people have the same plan).

With 14 days, you have a lot of time to work with.

Good luck!

I like the app much better than the web...and oddly enough I'm not a cell phone user at all (I don't even text). We have a 17 day trip coming up and we're booking everything at once.

I prefer web.

I book my full days vs individual rides.

The only exception for me is FoP, which I’ll do first (since I assume thousands of other people have the same plan).

With 14 days, you have a lot of time to work with.

Good luck!
I also prefer the web and hit just toughest to get first and then go day by day. I had to do my upcoming trip and it worked OK. I did notice one thing though. I usually avoid early morning FP, since stand by is still manageable and will target a 11, 12, and 1 PM FP. After my first FP was booked for 11, when scheduling the second I would be targeting noon. However the first screen might only show 12:40, 1:00 and 1:40, if I selected the ride (not a time) I might get 12:20, 12:40, 1:10, 1:50..... More times but still not ideal. I would select the 12:20, then select that FP to edit and I would be offered 12:00, 12:10, 12:20.... every 10 minutes. Made for a longer scheduling process, but I got tightly clustered FP so I an be booking numbers 4 to xxx sooner. I recall the same "spread out" offerings last time I booked online, but I did not try to book and edit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter