FP+ booking date for a split on/off site stay?

Mikie

DIS Veteran
If someone purchases a 8-day ticket and plans to be onsite the beginning of their trip, but only for 3nights, when can they book their Fastpasses? They're hoping the onsite stay opens their window at 60 days, but that they're able to book a full 8 days worth (extending beyond the onsite portion). They're Disney newbies and think I'm an "expert" :confused3. I told hem I'm not, Obsession <> expertise, but that I could consult the DIS experts for them ;). TIA!

They will be able to book Fps for the days they are onsite at 60 days, but will have to wait until 30 days for the offsite portion of the trip.

Yep, that is the case. I talked to a castmember today for a similar situation, but both of my ressies are onsite, yet I have two different FP dates due to two reservation numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter