• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ and rideswap

Cmeller

Earning My Ears
im sure this has been asked many times before but I want to check on it:

Myself, wife, 5 year old Daughter , and 21 month old son are going to Disney this Friday-weds.

We booked fast passes for magic kingdom for BTMR, SM, SPlashMountain. We are planning on using ride swap for daughter and my wife and I. My wife picked seperate fast passes for her since she she was thinking she will do Winnie the Pooh and other rides with our son while she waits. Can we still get rideswaps if the one parent doesn't have a fast pass for that attraction?

Thanks

Also, remember that the non-riding parent and kid need to show their faces to the CM at the height-restricted rides (much more strict than how they do it at DLR), so try to play your wife's FPs for something that is nearby.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter