FP+ 60 day - All parades/A&E gone?

Budshark

DIS Veteran
Our 60 day window opened up tonight for 11/1 - 11/6. Logged in and all the Anna & Elsa FPs were gone (not totally surprised), but the FP+ for Fantasy parade and MSEP were all gone too? Are they not available yet, or are they truly gone? Seems shocking that the parades are all gone 60+ days out.

Our 60 day window opened up tonight for 11/1 - 11/6. Logged in and all the Anna & Elsa FPs were gone (not totally surprised), but the FP+ for Fantasy parade and MSEP were all gone too? Are they not available yet, or are they truly gone? Seems shocking that the parades are all gone 60+ days out.

The parades go very quickly.

There are so very FEW FP+ issued for them compared to rides.

For example: There is only one FoF parade for the entire day.
There can only be X number of FP+ issued before the viewing area is "filled" for that day.

The standard disclaimer goes here that says...
Guests will change their minds as the dates
get closer. Just keep checking and re-checking.

Last edited:
The parades go very quickly.

There are so very FEW FP+ issued for them compared to rides.

For example: There is only one FoF parade for the entire day.
There can only be X number of FP+ issued before the viewing area is "filled" for that day.

Ahhh... true. Makes sense. I guess this is Disney's way of encouraging 2 week long trips so you can get the FP+ advantage. :D

Keep looking. We are leaving tomorrow and I was able to book Wishes, MSEP, and FoF parade all within the last week when they had been gone for a while.

We had trouble booking the Be our Guest breakfast, but Robin was persistent and got cancellations basically by checking a couple of times a day. People do cancel and change FPs and there are lots of people who have to cancel trips due to the real world getting in the way. Keep trying, I bet you will get them.

Cheers Larry.

Also keep in mind that 60+ means people can make reservations from the start of their trip. Try to schedule hard-to-find FP+ for the last day of your stay, you'll have better luck. I got 180-day ADRs at CRT and BOG for the same day, on the last day of our trip.

I agree, just keep trying. I'm sure when I had to cancel our July trip (one week away) I made some people very happy that they were able to secure their 7DMT FP+ and BOG reservations.

The Fantasy parade opened up for all days today. The main FP strategy thread said there were issues. Still no MSEP or A&E... but we'll keep watching.

Just reiterating what everyone else has said, persistence pays off. Keep checking any time you get a free minute here or there. You'll find one. :earsboy:

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter