fourth fast pass question

kristin0216

Earning My Ears
Okay so, I'll be in Disney April 5th through 11th. Super busy time. I have all my fast passes booked, but now I'm questioning one choice. Would I be more likely to get a fourth fast pass for Buzz or Enchanted tales?
Second question, Is there any way to view available fast passes when your already booked for three? I'm scared to cancel and lose my Buzz FP while looking to see if enchanted tales is available.

AAGGHH, I think it's a last minute freak out@

you won't lose your FP just for checking others - only when you confirm the change.

as far as 4th FP availability, it depends what time your 3rd is.

I think you have a better chance of a 4th for Buzz, but you may see reasonable waits later in the day for Belle.

You can look at other FP, just be super careful not to hit confirm! I personally think that a Buzz FP would be more beneficial than an Enchanted one, but what are your first 3 FP?

Okay so, I'll be in Disney April 5th through 11th. Super busy time. I have all my fast passes booked, but now I'm questioning one choice. Would I be more likely to get a fourth fast pass for Buzz or Enchanted tales?
Second question, Is there any way to view available fast passes when your already booked for three? I'm scared to cancel and lose my Buzz FP while looking to see if enchanted tales is available.

AAGGHH, I think it's a last minute freak out@
Look for what's available by choosing your Buzz FP and Selecting Modify not Cancel. You'll be shown what's available during times that are not blocked out by other FPs.

Thank you all. I figured it out(thanks to you:-) )
My original FP was Buzz at 5:45 pm. I switched it for Enchanted Tales at 12:20. That should give me a better chance of a fourth FP.

Thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter