• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Four Seasons in Orlando?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
So, do any of you do the Four Seasons in Orlando? If so, how and when? Any good discounts to be had? Tips, tricks, advice on saving money there? Looks like a great water park hotel.

Does anyone know what Disney benefits can be had at the Four Seasons ? and what we do not get? even though it seems less and less benefits we are not getting

Four Seasons is absolutely fabulous. We stayed there for my birthday two years ago; however, we did not go to the park. We drove over from Tampa for one night there and stayed at the Resort the entire time, with the exception of popping over to Disney Springs for dinner. My birthday is in July so it was perfect weather. After dinner, the teens wanted to stay in the room and watch a movie so DH and I headed to the adult only pool.

Ironically, I just checked the prices for my birthday this year, but the price is a bit higher and I think instead we will just get a room on the beach in Clearwater (for less money). We recently stayed at a hotel in Clearwater and walked through the Sand Pearl Resort and it is now at the top of my list to stay there on our next overnight beach trip.

I do not think I would stay at the Four Seasons if I were planning to go to the parks. I would only stay there if I was planning on being at the resort. For us, we didn't go to the parks so what we paid for the room was what we probably would have paid for four single day entry.

I have seen post here that Four Seasons does not offer any type of discounts. I certainly have not seen any.

ETA: I just saw this was an old post AdamEfimoff bumped. He loves the Four Seasons posts. I tend to think he is an employee. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter