Four people in a room

We did one balcony room with our two teens and it wasn’t too bad. We spend so little time in the room anyway. And when we were there, DW and I were on the balcony most of the time, so didn’t feel crowded at at all
When my sister and I were 15 and 16 we shared an inside stateroom on Royal with our parents. When I was 17 I shared an inside stateroom with my parents (sister was in college so she didn't come). We never had an issue. We always shared one room when we did any kind of vacation, so we knew nothing different. And this was back in the day when formal night meant FORMAL night - we would bring so many gowns and dresses, and shoes to match each. We had SO MUCH luggage.
Now we get balconies, and I have 4 kids. My parents usually take 2 and we take 2. Our next cruise for Thanksgiving is the first time we have 3 rooms, and that's only because the price difference was a whopping $200.
If it is in your budget to get 2 rooms, go for it. But if it means getting an extra vacation if you do one...I'm all for the extra vacations (or longer).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter