Four park tickets

Auroraborealis18

Wilderness Queen
Is this a great deal? I prefer Disney World but was thinking about Disneyland for the cheaper tickets through May. This changes things. Has used these in the past and what was your experience?

I mean it really depends on how you vacation. The 4 park tickets are not hoppers, you can enter one park per day and can't repeat parks. Great for people who plan on doing a full day at each park, not so great for those who like to bounce around or who want a longer trip with multiple visits to the same park. We are going down for 5 days and plan on one park per day so for us, this ticket is a great value and fits our needs for the trip.

I mean it really depends on how you vacation. The 4 park tickets are not hoppers, you can enter one park per day and can't repeat parks. Great for people who plan on doing a full day at each park, not so great for those who like to bounce around or who want a longer trip with multiple visits to the same park. We are going down for 5 days and plan on one park per day so for us, this ticket is a great value and fits our needs for the trip.
We didn't park hop last time and we went to each park once. This fits our budget and our style. I'm disabled and lack the stamina of all day in the parks. I just have to make sure the kids are on board. When we go during the summer, we will do multiple days per park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter