Found Treasure!!!

Cockburn Family

FW Forever!!!
Found this Disney Treasure and just had to share with all my Fort Fiends...My DW and I were passing by a garage sale and found it just waiting for us!!!

mmc2.jpg

MMC1.jpg

Hey, I could use something like that for collecting aluminum cans around FW.

I think that we will use it for our annual visit to FW to keep our tennis rackets, and other sporting stuff....

Hey, I could use something like that for collecting aluminum cans around FW.

To bad it's not just a bit bigger..you know, like a "refrigerator box". It could serve two purposes!:rotfl:(Sorry, Just a joke referring to a different thread, couldn't resist!). Actually, it really is a great find!

That is a neat find! I Love it when I come by something like that and no one knows how special it is! LOL!

Wow, talk about an oldie but goodie - and it looks to be in great shape too. Nice find!!

Its a pretty cool item...all the sides are in amazing shape and can be completely removed...so realistically they could be hung on a wall or even framed....I guess....popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter