Found stuff for the plane trip

TracyIdaho

Earning My Ears
Hey, Everyone

Just wanted to share that I found some great things at Costco last night for my girls (7 and 5) for the plane trip, waiting in
airports, etc for our Sept trip to see the Mouse.

We picked up a huge Princess Sticker pack, made by Sandylion, for 9.99. It has over 1000 very nice quality stickers of Cinderella,
Snow White, and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). We won't be taking them all, of course, but it was quite a deal I thought.

Also, Costco had some neat sticker books for older kids for 5.99.
We picked up two--"Incredible Adventures-Design your own world of Fun", and "Dream House--Design your own perfect home." They retail for 9.99.

Hope this is helpful to someone,
Tracy in Idaho

I just bought the same stickers from Costco!
We will try and make them last until our trip.
I thought the kids could decorate the Mousekeeping envelopes with some of them.
They also had a Winnie the Pooh sticker set (just like the Princesses one) at Costco.

Yes! I should have mentioned the cute Pooh stickers, as well. My girls were funny--when given the choice between Pooh or Princesses, they didn't think for two seconds! :)

Someone else suggested using the stickers to decorate pages in the kids' autograph books for each character. I'll be doing that.

Have a great day,

Great ideas and here's another one!

Don't forget to have them look at the awesome scenery out the window. Hey, it might even instill a love of aviation in them! Flying is a truly beautiful adventure and I want my kids to soak up every aspect of it!

This is how future pilots are born! :wave:

... job prospects for pilots are not so great anymore...;)

I actually agree with getting them interested in the scenery, and if you are really lucky, you'll get a pilot that will bother to give you updates on what that city is, or that lake, or that river. Recently, we discovered a trick that makes this exercise even more fun:
binoculars.

We happened to be flying over the Rockies on that trip, and DH had a pr. of compact binoculars in the camera bag. DS had a blast trying to spot skiers with them.

I also get the little $.99 box jigsaw puzzles at places like Target. When DS has finished with one, I pass it on to another kid on the plane.

We bring 'color magic' from Crayola. The pens are not messy if accidentally dropped. Got a color magic color book and I know it will keep kids busy on the plane.

Orlando also rents DVD players. We rented one for like $24.00 on the way back. You drop it in the mail when you return. Really neat! Kids watched Cinderella on plane home. Plane ride home a lot longer than the one there.... if you know what I mean!!

I hope I have time to find the sticker books....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter