• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Found neat backpack purse at Wal-mart!!

MommaluvsDis

DIS Veteran
It was in the purse section and is made by Faded Glory. It's lite blue denim with tan leatherette colored trim and medium sized. You can carry it as a shoulder purse or unzip the straps and carry it as a backpack. It has a large, drawstring type opening (easy to find things in ) with 2 side pockets that will fit cells or 2-ways, and 2 nice sized pockets on the front with another zippered pocket inside! Best of all, it was only $9.96! I think it'll be purfect for the parks!

Thanks for the great tip. Sounds just like what I might be looking for. I stopped at Wal-Mart last night, but couldn't find the same bag. So this weekend I'll try looking at another Wal-Mart. Thanks again! :)

This sounds like the bags we sell at Kohls. They are made by Villager. Of course Kohls is a bit more expensive (we do have some on clearance) but has more choices. They come in denim, nylon, and vinyl. All different colors and prints. They are very nice and would be great at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter