Found an awesome, safe and affordable driver in St. Thomas - great for families with small kids

Misspimento

Earning My Ears
I wanted to be sure and share my experience with finding a taxi service that was safe in St. Thomas for my kids - did not want an open air taxi and wanted a car seat. Prestige Taxi is incredible! My family of 7 went on a Disney Cruise earlier this month and booked an excursion on our own. We wanted to take our two year old with us but we were unwilling to take an open air taxi with no car seat. We contacted Prestige and talked to Joseph - owner. Without hesitation he told me he could help us, that he would purchase a new five point harness for our daughter, and had a very fair price. He kept in touch to keep me posted on the car seats arrival and to confirm we were all set for our ride. On the day of the excursion our driver Ricky was at the port early and was super kind and helpful. The van was clean inside and out and the car seat was ready to go! When it was time for our pickup (we went to Coral World and did our own SNUBA tour with VISNUBA - loved Tammy!! Such an awesome experience) Ricky again was there early waiting for us. It was an awesome experience and there is no one else I’d book with when traveling to the Virgin Islands. Sharing because it took a ton of research to find him and a safe ride. It cost $105 one way for seven of us and included the car seat. About the same cost as $15 per person for an open air/no seat belts taxi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter