FotLK Dining Package Availability?

Kbosch

Mouseketeer
I was planning on trying to book the FotLK Dining Package (Tier 2) for our trip in late September. Has anyone had luck in booking this recently? It will let me book up to September 29th, but of course I wanted to do it on the 30th or on 10/2. Is it possible they’re ending it as of the 29th (which would be my luck, haha)

We're also in the same boat. Looking to book 10/3, but from what I've seen from others, this package hasn't been booking well. I hope they don't cancel it, but the lack of dates is waiting for Tiffin availability.

We're also in the same boat. Looking to book 10/3, but from what I've seen from others, this package hasn't been booking well. I hope they don't cancel it, but the lack of dates is waiting for Tiffin availability.

Hmmmm, from what I understand, it is selling well this is why it was extended from the original dates, guess it depends who one is talking too.....

Oddly Tier II shows as bookable on the 29th (but has no availability) whereas Tier I ends on the 28th. We’re hoping for early October too...

They seem to release it in batches. I know for the dates that I ended up booking they didn't release the package until a couple of months after the 6 month window, so keep an eye out. What was annoying for me though was that I was then unable to get Tiffens as a dinner reservation. (Although I think it still allowed it if you were only booking Tiffens, so it must be some restriction on the package itself that prevented me from booking a dinner hour meal. But I'd have been much happier having the meal as a dinner rather than lunch.)

They seem to release it in batches. I know for the dates that I ended up booking they didn't release the package until a couple of months after the 6 month window, so keep an eye out. What was annoying for me though was that I was then unable to get Tiffens as a dinner reservation. (Although I think it still allowed it if you were only booking Tiffens, so it must be some restriction on the package itself that prevented me from booking a dinner hour meal. But I'd have been much happier having the meal as a dinner rather than lunch.)

Thanks - I’ll keep watching. That’s a pain re dinner. It definitely used to be possible to book it as a dinner reservation - we had it booked as such for February but ended up having to cancel.

It's possible that I didn't catch things when they opened up the bookings for FOTLK, and maybe the shows associated with dinner filled up. As I recall, I could search and find Tiffen's reservations still for the dinner hour, but couldn't find the package for that. But it means you might have to keep an eye out for when they open up more dates, it was just one day suddenly new dates were available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter